Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Homework day for me

Today was a homework day and I am just trying to make myself do it lol. I am almost done with my associates degree and then on to my BA in business and marketing. I feel like I am really struggling with myself to do everything good. Of course the weight thing is heavy on my mind, like always. This next few months I have a lot to look forward too. We have two receptions, going home to CA (to see my dad and tami and rest of the fam cali!) :) moving into base housing, seeing my in-laws and VEGAS. I'm really proud of myself for sticking to this school thing lol I have never been one for sticking with things, as bad as it my sound I have def changed. About to graduate with honors and I am ready for some more school then to tackle the world. I am hoping this change I have made helps my weight loss. Following through is something that I need to get better at and I have. I am almost done with my zebra print cards. They are my latest masterpiece. As much as I love design I am ready to explore the business part now and I realize that designing adds wont be my calling. It is fun but I would rather be the brains of the operation lol. Anyway. I am off to bed because I have school in the AM. Nice chat bloggers :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment